Wow so I have a shit ton to do tonight and here I am, tumbling.
BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AHHHHHHH YES!
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- She is extremely talented, even if she doesn’t think so.
- Because of that, I think she’ll do well in life, even if she doesn’t know exactly what she wants to do.
- One time in Montreal we were almost stranded on an island.
- I miss her a lot and I wish we lived closer together.
- She is one of the strongest people I know.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I am extremely, extremely introverted and relatively private about certain things, while I will openly talk about other things that some people might consider private.
Especially if I’ve had a large quantity of alcohol, apparently.
- I value the ability to have an intellectual conversation with someone more than a lot of things. That doesn’t mean we won’t act ridiculous 99% of the time, but the possibility needs to be there.
- I have a very logical mind. That doesn’t mean I like math. I hate math.
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- I am completely obsessed with The Beatles. As someone said to me recently, “Yeah, you and everyone else in America.” Yeah, most people love the Beatles, of course. But when I say obsessed, I mean I had what was basically a small shrine set up in my room back home and I knew most of anything you’d want to know about them.
- I unashamedly love Disney. That doesn’t mean I don’t sometimes make fun of or criticize/analyze certain things (mostly in my everyday life, outside of tumblr), but I’m not going to act like I don’t love Disney to try to seem cool or something.
- Me: Oh god I feel like a beached whale
- Laura: You are a beautiful slender fish
hahahahahaha you look so angelic “LEGIT”
Right? Haha I’m going through all my posts from last night and I actually look like heaven’s light is shining down upon me (which it is, of course).
EW I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU POSTED ALL THOSE THINGS. Leaving NOW
FINE I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY.
lauraaaelizabeth replied to your post: I have one professor for two of my classes. So far…
One of my professors did that the other day…the one I respect most. I was like…HMM I’ll let it go. Also he always goes “blah blah”. But then I remember he’s British and it’s okay.
HE’S BRITISH AND HE SAID “I COULD CARE LESS”? Preposterous!
Have you read the books? I don’t know much of anything about it except the title alone makes me hungry…haha
Haha yeah I have! I was actually thinking you would probably like them.
lauraaaelizabeth replied to your post: Today was going to be a productive today… Instead…
Good. It’s too nice out not to read outside. I am even WEARING A DRESS
I approve of you WEARING A DRESS. I am wearing shorts! Woooo! I actually just went downtown but now I am about to go read on the roof. Hopefully 5042045973 other people didn’t get the same idea.
I remember these!
Haha you should do it!
Haha I wish you could meet Giuseppe, you would love him. He’s so energetic!
I FEEL THE SAME WAY
LOL some girl said…exact same thing in my Race class
ANd then my teacher mentioned…leap year hahaha
Said the same thing as I said in my post? Seriously though, I was surprised because I was seeing these posts everywhere and not a single person questioned it. I was like… well, first of all I’ve never heard of this thing. Second of all, I don’t understand why we only get one day. Can’t we have all the days?
….haha whaat. HI CUNT WHORE! HOW ARE YOU?