Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- She is extremely talented, even if she doesn’t think so.
- Because of that, I think she’ll do well in life, even if she doesn’t know exactly what she wants to do.
- One time in Montreal we were almost stranded on an island.
- I miss her a lot and I wish we lived closer together.
- She is one of the strongest people I know.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I am extremely, extremely introverted and relatively private about certain things, while I will openly talk about other things that some people might consider private.
Especially if I’ve had a large quantity of alcohol, apparently.
- I value the ability to have an intellectual conversation with someone more than a lot of things. That doesn’t mean we won’t act ridiculous 99% of the time, but the possibility needs to be there.
- I have a very logical mind. That doesn’t mean I like math. I hate math.
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
2 years ago // 120606 // reblog
- I am completely obsessed with The Beatles. As someone said to me recently, “Yeah, you and everyone else in America.” Yeah, most people love the Beatles, of course. But when I say obsessed, I mean I had what was basically a small shrine set up in my room back home and I knew most of anything you’d want to know about them.
- I unashamedly love Disney. That doesn’t mean I don’t sometimes make fun of or criticize/analyze certain things (mostly in my everyday life, outside of tumblr), but I’m not going to act like I don’t love Disney to try to seem cool or something.